7 Habits of Highly Effective People Signature Edition 4.0®
This newly revised signature program is based on the teachings of Dr. Stephen R. Covey (revised in 2014).
Next Session: August 29-31, 2017
Registration closes on August 15th
Location: Information Technology Services (ITS) in Athens, Georgia
ITS employees should email Teresa Piazza directly to register.
No matter how competent a person you are, you will not have sustained and lasting success unless you are able to effectively lead yourself, influence, engage, and collaborate with others – and continuously improve and renew your capabilities. These seven habits of highly effective people are at the heart of team, organizational, and personal effectiveness.
Renowned as the world’s premier personal leadership development and training program, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People aligns timeless principles of personal effectiveness with the relevancy of today’s practices as well as modern technology.
Participants benefit by learning to:
- Execute critical priorities with laser-like focus and careful planning
- End self-defeating behavior and gain the necessary security needed to change
- Develop strong relationships based on mutual trust
- Be prepared to deal with difficult circumstances before they happen
- Increase team engagement, morale, and collaboration
- Apply a framework for developing core values and creating a highly effective culture
- Recognize how to develop high-potential leaders who model competence and character
Participants can earn 2.1 CEU (Continuing Education Units) through IACET (International Association for Continuing Education and Training).
Through an agreement between FranklinCovey and the Board of Regents, we are offering this course to USG institutions at a significant cost savings.