7 Habits for Managers Program
7 Habits for Managers: Cultivate effectiveness, lead with excellence and transform your team for break through results.
Next Session: TBD
Location: Information Technology Services (ITS) in Athens, Ga
ITS employees should email Teresa Piazza directly to register
National surveys (results of xQ Surveys conducted by Harris Interactive) of thousands of employees disclosed that while many people work hard, they are worried about their lack of effectiveness. Survey results indicate:
- Less than 50% of your team’s time is spent on the company’s most important objectives
- Only 14% of employees feel they are contributing to company success
- Less than half of your team know company’s goals
The problems are not limited to one industry, one geographic location, one economic group or even one age group. They are common to all. Workers have too many assigned tasks and too many competing priorities. People can’t identify key goals, and therefore, can’t deliver excellent results. Individuals, even entire departments, lack open communication. Crises are often reacted to with fast, less-than-effective decisions.
The good news is that changing ineffective behaviors to effective behaviors will benefit everyone in your organization. The 7 Habits can not only help you better manage yourself, but learn to lead others and unleash team potential.
Attend this powerful workshop and discover the same principles that have led the world’s foremost business leaders to the professional and business success they dreamed of.
Participants benefit by learning to:
- Define the contribution they want to make and what they want to accomplish as a manager
- Enhance leadership abilities and reach their full potential
- Judge the goals efforts should be focused on using daily and weekly planning
- Communicate effectively and raise the levels of trust and fulfillment within their teams
Through an agreement between FranklinCovey and the Board of Regents, we are offering this course to USG institutions at a significant cost savings.