SAS 9.4 T&R
Online license purchases are for SIDs valid from 7/1 to 6/30 each year.
This requires 2 GB RAM.
Teaching & Research (T&R): As defined by SAS, software used for purposes of classroom instruction, academic research, and course work primarily related to customer's post-secondary degree requirements. Used by students, faculty, and staff supporting such use.
The SAS Education Analytical Suite provides a comprehensive set of analytic capabilities that helps reduce uncertainty, predicts with precision and optimizes performance:
- Statistics–Use statistical data analysis to drive fact-based decisions.
- Forecasting–Analyze and predict outcomes based on historical patterns.
- Econometrics–Apply statistical methods to economic data, problems and trends.
- Optimization–Apply techniques such as optimization, scheduling and simulation to achieve the best result.
- Quality improvement–Identify, monitor and measure quality processes over time.
All SAS licenses expire yearly on 6/30
SAS 9.4 Information
Supported Operating Systems